Got a bunch of old crayons lying around the house? This is the perfect activity to do with your kiddies. Plus, pulling off the crayon wrappers will not only take a while but will also work on their fine motor skills. In addition, your kids can learn about different states of matter! There are five simple steps to this activity.
1) Pull off any paper from the crayon.
2) Break the crayons in half and place in a muffin tin.
3) Bake in the oven on a temperature lower than 250, should take about 15 minutes to melt the crayons.
4) Pop the muffin tin with the melted crayon in the freezer.
5) 30 minutes later crayons should set, voila! Brand new crayons 🙂